Sat, Sep 03|
Amethyst Retreat Center
Living the Gift
I will be vending all weekend (reflexology, henna, art) and leading a Sound Immersion Sunday morning!
Time & Location
Sep 03, 2022, 8:00 AM – Sep 04, 2022, 9:00 PM
Amethyst Retreat Center, 44 Buffalo Creek Rd, Duncannon, PA 17020, USA
About the Event
A two-day skill share experience.
- $50 event ticket includes all activities, music, and if you camp, your breakfast on Sunday morning. You can arrive and leave at any time between 10am Saturday through 9pm Sunday. Camping is optional and is included in the weekend ticket.
- The event is free for Children 17 and under.
Vendors during both days.
- 6-10PM: optional arrival for early camping available between this window of time
- 7am-10am - Coffee, Tea, and Fruit (for Fri. overnight campers)
- 10am- Gate Opens
- 11am- Plant Walk with Erica Jo Shaffer (Wildly Crafted Woman, Click Here)
- 12pm-6pm – Serving Burrito bowl, Mediterranean bowl, Asian bowl with Iced Tea or Lemonade (Suggested $10 donation)
- 1pm-3:30pm- “Human-Library” focused on Personal and Planetary Wellness (Info on guests below)
- 4:30pm Tai Chi with Brianna Belido (Click Here)
- 7pm Talking Circle: Sharing of our Gifts (Music, Stories, Poetry, Prayers, and Ideas)
- 9pm Visual Art Experience with Hyyperspatial aka Damon Yocum (Click Here)
- 6:30am- Coffee & Tea
- 8am–12pm Breakfast
- 10am- Sound Meditation with Jennifer Rabenstein (Click Here )
- 12pm- Yoga with Zoe Miner (Learn About Zoe Miner's Women's Circles, Click Here)
- 2pm- Guided Forest Walkabout (Experience some of Amethyst’s most enchanting places with Don and Karen Kovacs)
- 5pm- Potluck Supper (please bring a reusable water bottle, hot cup, plate and utensils)
- 5pm- Live Music with Kevin Koa (Click Here)
- 7pm- Closing Meditation and Sound Immersion with Mike Piaskowski ("Music" Mike: Music Mike on Reverb Nation,Click Here, MusicMikeRocks@gmail.com)
- 9:30pm- Please exit the grounds by this time unless you plan to overnight camp
- 7am-10am- Coffee, Tea, and Fruit (for Sun. overnight campers)
- Noon- all attendees must be fully off the property