Wildly Crafted Women
Wildly Crafted Women is answering a calling, its embarking on a YOU-nique journey, its a series of unwinding and remembering, its saying YES to diving into the depths of yourself.
Co-created by two powerfilled Priestess, Erica Jo Shaffer and Jennifer Rabenstein. They have listened to the callings of the Universe to create a path accessible for others to embark on this life changing journey.
Join Jennifer and Erica on a ten month "Wildly Crafted Women" journey/activation/adventure as you explore The Universe of your Self.
Both Jennifer and Erica have completed Priestess training.
Both have gone through Shamanic training.
Both are Reiki masters.
Both are trained in Yoga techniques.
Both are on grand adventures.
Both are excited to enter this portal.
They have been opening a dream of sharing these deep teachings to others in a Sacred Way, from their unique perspectives and understandings.
This course will include four weekend retreats with guest speakers, a six once a month 2 hour Zoom meetings. This journey begins January 2023 and comes to completion October 2023. There will be self exploration missions each month.
Completion of the entire course will result in a special Ceremony to celebrate your commitment to your Self and honoring your growth into Priestess hood.
To enter into this path the first step starts with self reflections and shares. We ask that anyone who wants to participate in any or all of the offerings of Wildly Crafted Women to fill out the entrance survey. If we feel the journey and the person are a good match we will grant access to registering for this journey.
Join Jennifer and Erica for a 10 month Wildly Crafted Women journey!
We will be offering 6 group zoom calls (2 hours each)
and 4 local weekend retreats (Friday evening -Sunday afternoon).
There will also be Self Exploration mission invitations at the end of each segment
to continue deepening your understanding/curiosity.
Those who attend and engage with all 10 explorations will take part in a special ceremony
to celebrate their commitment!
January Retreat- Shamanic aspects. Journey. Altar crafting. Symbols. Vision boards. Power Animals.
February Zoom - Healing principles. Laws of the Universe.
March Zoom - Principles of the Universe. Spirit element.
April Retreat - Chakras. Belly dancing. Kundalini. Death Ceremony.
May Zoom - Flowers, herbs, trees, growth. Earth element.
June Zoom - Summer Solstice intentions. Fire element.
July Retreat - Herbalist. Intuitive. Seer. Oracle.
August Zoom - Inner Child. Play. Water element.
September Zoom - Harvesting. Gathering. Preparing. Air element.
October Retreat - Shares, Projects, Initiations for those who completed all 10 explorations.
Zoom calls $33 each
Weekend retreats $222 each
Reach out about discount for payment of all upfront.
Payment must be received no less than 5 days prior to zoom or 10 days prior to retreat.
This is a commitment on many levels and no refunds will be given.
Reach out about scholarship opportunities (for every 5 registrations 1 full or 2 partial scholarships will be offered).
Prior to registering for any event please fill out the entrance survey above and
receive the go ahead to be a part of the offerings.
If you have an abunace and you would like to share and support others, we welcome donations that will go directly towards scholarships for women wanting to explore this journey.
2023 Wildly Crafted Women Events
- Fri, Jan 26Kentland RetreatJan 26, 2024, 4:00 PM – Jan 28, 2024, 1:00 PMKentland Retreat, 1024 E Winding Hill Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055, USAJan 26, 2024, 4:00 PM – Jan 28, 2024, 1:00 PMKentland Retreat, 1024 E Winding Hill Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055, USAA part of the Wildly Crafted Women's journey... Herbalist crafting, communing with nature, and witnessing those who have reached their initiation into the Priestess world. Remembering.
- Fri, Sep 08ZoomSep 08, 2023, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMZoom
- Fri, Jul 14Kentland RetreatJul 14, 2023, 4:00 PM – Jul 16, 2023, 10:00 AMKentland Retreat, 1024 E Winding Hill Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055, USAJul 14, 2023, 4:00 PM – Jul 16, 2023, 10:00 AMKentland Retreat, 1024 E Winding Hill Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055, USAA part of the Wildly Crafted Women's journey... A time to frolic with fairies, meditate with mermaids, nurture with nature, receive guidance from Goddesses, and process through play.
- Fri, Jun 09ZoomJun 09, 2023, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMZoom
- Fri, May 12ZoomMay 12, 2023, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PMZoom
- Fri, Apr 14Kentland RetreatApr 14, 2023, 4:00 PM – Apr 16, 2023, 1:00 PMKentland Retreat, 1024 E Winding Hill Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055, USAApr 14, 2023, 4:00 PM – Apr 16, 2023, 1:00 PMKentland Retreat, 1024 E Winding Hill Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055, USAA part of the Wildly Crafted Women's journey... A weekend to deeply explore all of our chakras, discover where and how we would benefit to embrace and where and how to release...all in a Sacred way.
- Fri, Jan 20Kentland RetreatJan 20, 2023, 4:00 AM – Jan 22, 2023, 1:00 PMKentland Retreat, 1024 E Winding Hill Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055, USA